Sunday, January 16, 2011

Relief!

I don't ever think I have felt so relieved! As I walked into my math class on Friday, I felt so much weight lifted off my shoulders! Even though I had just gotten 50% on my seminary test I finally had the feeling of accomplishment! I have never felt so stressed as I did this last week of the term. I felt as like the projects, and useless assignments would never end!


As I walked into my math class I was in the most wonderful mood. Everyone was telling me I was especially happy. But I was! Finally the term was over! And now instead of look ahead to my math test that I had in 10 minutes, I was looking ahead to the four day weekend that awaited me!


I am really looking forward to this new semester! All of my fun classes are this semester, and I think I have lots of classes with my friends. My A day is going to be so great, and my B day is pretty good for the most part. I fixed my schedule just how I wanted it with my teachers, and order. I'm really looking forward to this last half of the year.


So how did the end of the term finish up for you? Are you happy with your grades? Are you excited for your new classes? Did you think the end of the term was harder then normal?


Happy 3rd term!

No comments:

Post a Comment