Saturday, May 7, 2011

4th Term Slide

Everyday I am hearing, "The countdown is on!" and yes, it is! We have less then 10 days of each A and B days left! I can't believe our 9th grade year is coming to a close. What a great year it has been! We accomplished so much, meet new people, and overall I'd say we all became better people! Just think what is next for us, summer, then we are off to high school! It came so fast.

At the beginning of each year I am always into school very much. I try very hard, I spend so much time studying, doing my homework, and really try to go the extra mile. I think this year for all of us, we all tried harder because our grades actually "counted" this year. Then second term comes and by the time you know it, first semester is over! It's off to new classes, new teachers, and almost the end of the year. The first half of third term is fun, new and exciting, but then the second half of the term you start to get a little lazier. By fourth term, the weather is warming up, the year is almost over, and you can't wait any longer for summer. The next thing you know, your getting a little more lazy each day, trying less, and not doing as good as you could have.

That is defiantly how I have been feeling. Normally, I am the student going the extra mile, studying for test, and focusing better, but this last term I feel like I have been getting really lazy. So I put a stop to it. This past few weeks I have been trying harder, doing better, studying, and trying to act like it's the beginning of the year again. It is defiantly paying off.

Do you feel the same way I have? How so? What have you done to stay on top of things?

No comments:

Post a Comment