Sunday, May 29, 2011

Enchanted

For my Stargirl prjoect I serenaded Adam Hansen. Why Adam? Well, because it is simply Adam. How could I not serenade him? I changed the words of Taylor Swift's song Enchanted, and made Adam his very own version of the song. Here is how Adam took it, and the changed lyrics are below. Enjoy and have yourself a good laugh!




There you were at school today
Walking down the hall that way
Flipping back and forth that blonde hair
Your eyes they sparkle down the hall
Bright and Blue you’ve got it all
But Adam, what about me?
And you were enchanted to meet me

Your scooter tricks they are so hot
I just hope you don’t get caught
And would you ever wanna take me?
And I love the way you draw
Probably best I ever saw
Do you ever think to sketch me?
And you were enchanted meet me

I wear red, and you do too.
Funny thing we both hate blue
And don’t forget number 32
There’s not a shot he doesn’t like
Jacks them up all through the night
If you did that, you’d be MVP too.
And you were enchanted to meet me.

Oh Adam

Your face is real red I want you to know
I’ll sing to you while you sit there and glow
And I’d like to remind you
Something you should know,
You were enchanted to meet me

And this is me singin’ to you
I’m not supposed to be here
And you thought I disappeared
But then I showed up to sing
A song just for you
Don’t worry there is no need
To thank me for anything
Cause you were in enchanted to meet me

Please don’t hate me when this is done
I just hope that you had some fun

No comments:

Post a Comment