Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunscreen? Oops!

My brother play on an competition team. Each Saturday he play two games, either in a row, or at different times. Yesterday, I went to his baseball games. Let's say I forgot what the sun does to you.

It's been a while since the sun has been out, but when it comes out, I'm not sad! After a extra long winter, we have all missed the sun, and all forgotten what the sun does to us. Yesterday morning I got to the baseball field at nine-thirty in the morning, and I was there until one-thirty. Once we got there my dad said:

 "Oh! We probably should have brought the sunscreen, we're going to be fried! Oh well!"

It didn't really occur to me that even though the sun is out, I am still going to get burned. I forgot that even though it wasn't that warm outside, I was still going to get burned.

Well he was right. Now my face, arms, and legs are burnt very bad. Even though my face hurts, I'm not complaining because it felt so good to have the sun out yesterday, and now we have the rain again. But nothing is better then when the sun comes and visits us! I am very happy for the sunshine, but I probably should have brought some sunscreen. Yesterday it was such a beautiful day, and I can't wait for more of those days to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment